Hello, Blue Post Boiling Crabs & Shrimps.
Just when I thought I'd be living an anti-social life and not go out given the unpredictable weather and horrendous traffic, I went out. There's only two words that made me brave Greenhills traffic and that's "unlimited shrimps". Yes! You read that right! Unlimited fresh and delectable crustaceans. How can you resist that?
But before you dash your way to Blue Post Boiling Crabs & Shrimps, here are some things you need to know about its mouthwatering promo aside from the price and that it's good for two.
- Promo is only valid for dine in transactions.
- Guests will be served with all three kinds of sauces for you to know which one you prefer.
- Refill with the preferred sauce will only be served once all shrimps have been fully consumed. Refills will be served one at a time.
- Sharing is caring but sharing beyond your foodie partner is strictly not allowed. No third wheels please!
- Excess shrimps are not allowed for take-out so make sure that you eat 'em all!
- There are only two batches for this promo--10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and it is only available on weekdays starting October 30 and will run until December 8, 2017.
- This promo is valid in all Blue Post Boiling Crabs & Shrimps branches in Metro Manila and Davao.
Aside from the promo that I am currently drooling after, Blue Post also gave us an early sneak peek of its newest dishes which will all be available in December.
Here's a quick rundown of the new additions:
Crab Sliders which are your usual crab patties sandwiched by soft buns and greens with potato chips on the side.
Prawn roll reminded me of prawn salad but in sandwich form. It's a great option for those who do not want to create much mess.
Those who like a variety in seafood options would enjoy the Seafood Medley.
There are also two new seafood pastas in the pipeline... both creamy and quite light in terms of flavor.
Make your long weekend extra special and kickstart it with #911ShrimpFever!