With 10 days to go, let me share with you my top 10 reasons why you should be there too!
- It's on a Saturday, meaning no work which also means "free" day.
- There are lots of fun activities, cooking demos, and cook-offs to enjoy!
- Some concessionaires will launch their newest offerings on Yummy Eats.
- If you love Yummy magazine, this is your chance to complete your collection! Yes, the Yummy store will be there! Buy some limited edition merchandise too.
- This event is a great way to bond with your family, friends, or even your crush!
- It's just PHP200 to get in!
- You might be lucky and spot some celebrities munching! Have your cameras ready!
- The hard to find home bakers who sell yummy goodies are here! No need to search the internet and call them.
- If you're a foodie, you just have to be here. The reaction, "Hmmm... never heard!" is unthinkable! So be ahead and boast to your friends that you are the group's I-know-all-the-yummy-dishes guy/gal.
- There will be 56 concessionaires this year sampling their bestselling products. If this isn't enough... well, you will miss one amazing event.
Again, it's on May 18, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the NBC Tent, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Kids 3ft. below get in for free as long as they are with a paying adult. Also, score a PHP50 discount if you bring with you a copy of Yummy magazine's May 2013 issue.
See you there!
Photo credit: Yummy Eats 2012 photos from Pau Guevarra